Thursday, October 25, 2012

First Leg

Drove seven hours. Still have about two hours to my friend in Cleveland. I'll do that tomorrow.

Over two hours was spent driving up and down and up and down over mountains and across the eastern continental divide which is underwhelming compared to the one in Colorado.

They have a thing about trucks in West Virginia. They can only drive 50 mph, are constantly told the degrees of the inclines, and reminded to downshift.

Stopped at a pretty overlook rest area. Drove around in circles looking for a take away Chinese place. Mistook a tan shop for a Thai restaurant. And I think a women was giggling at my high rise yoga pants. They're so comfortable!

Staying at pet friendly Motel 6 in a brand new double room for only $52! However, I made up for it by having to get gas at $3.75.

No comments: