Thursday, August 19, 2010

Improving your photography while sight-seeing in the Nation's Capital

This is a sort of cross-over post. I could easily add it to "Just Another Artist" but I won't. Mostly it's a vacation to Washington DC. Yes! For a mere couple of thou and a laptop you too can sit at the feet of the National Geographic wizards and learn to create exciting photos of stuff we all look at every day. While I would love the luxury of joining this expeditionary workshop, I believe the money could be much better spent on a semester-long professional photography class. After all, this workshop teaches you how to put the NG spin on your work, not how to improve your personal vision.

1 comment:

londonhideaways said...

I like this blog is fantastic, is really good written.

London apartments Covent Garden